We are pleased to offer you Denplan Essentials, an alternative way of paying for your dental care and maintaining good oral health. This is a good way to budget, spreading the cost of check-ups, hygienist visits and x-rays by making regular monthly payments.
From £18.00 per month (just 59p per day), Denplan Essentials gives you routine preventive care from your dentist, which includes:
- Two check-ups per year
- Two hygienist visits per year
- One small dental X-ray per year
- 5% discount on private treatment fees (excluding Orthodontics)
- Discount when one or more adult family members or groups pay from a single direct debit account
- Built-in Supplementary Insurance which provides worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover, supported by a 24-Hour Dental Emergency Helpline
Denplan For Children
From £5.00 per month. Currently, the States of Guernsey pays for one free check for all children aged 0-18. Denplan for Children gives you routine preventive care from your dentist, which includes:
- Fluoride application
- X-rays (when required)
- 5% discount on private treatment fees (excluding orthodontics)
- When appropriate, an orthodontic consultation with our specialist orthodontist.
Supplementary Insurance cover, which includes:
- Worldwide dental injury cover and emergency treatment
- Hospital cash benefit if they need to stay overnight in the hospital under the care of a dental or maxillofacial surgeon
- Cover towards the costs of a dentist opening the dental practice to provide treatment outside regular surgery hours
- Access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
If you have any questions, please contact the practice team
We are a general dental practice for the whole family. We provide everything from a check up, x-ray imaging and routine fillings to advanced treatments such as teeth whitening, orthodontics, crowns and implants.
Our practice is conveniently situated on Les Cornus, the main road out of St Martins shortly after the traffic lights on the way to the airport. We have ample on site parking both at the front and back of Chertsey House.
We always provide written treatment plans and estimates for new patients and after that verbal estimates with written estimates on request. Here are some of our most commonly requested fees as a guide.
We are pleased to offer you Denplan Essentials, an alternative way of paying for your dental care and maintaining good oral health.